03 Apr Digital + Social Media Creative Intern
Part-Time (2 days per week, flexible hours) | Melbourne Based
Our lifestyle blog is growing and we are looking for an intern to join us on our adventure.
To help us grow Sneakers + Soul, you will …
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Maintain and contribute to blog content
- Coordinate interviews and shoots
- Work closely with the Founder creating and planning social media content to build and maintain presence on social media
- PR + Collaborations – working with influencers and seek out relevant publications, blogs, communities and events to build brand presence
You will use these skills …
- Adaptability + agility
- Your killer network and ability to collaborate
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- General awesomeness
- Some proven experience with social media accounts, communications, content creation
- Interest in the “modern mama” lifestyle preferred
You can expect the following benefits …
- Opportunity to work with and meet some rad people + brands
- Opportunity to attend shoots, events and grow your network
- To build your own knowledge and have your work featured
Yes please … I want in!!!
If you feel you meet all the criteria above, please send us a 1-page application covering the points below to firstname.lastname@example.org; we want your application to creative and relevant no later than Friday 7th April 2017.
#please note, we will contact you only if we wish to discuss your application further x