08 Aug OUT ON THE TOWN
Clockwise from top left: ‘Box Plot’ Duster Coat by Maven The Label, Status Anxiety ‘Because The Night’ tote in Black, Tony Bianco ‘Karim’ heels + Decjuba ‘Ali Wet Look’ Bengaline Pant … all other inspo via @acupofchic | @narsissist | @by_photogenicy + @jess_hannah
One of my gorgeous friends recently asked me to pull together a post with ideas of what to wear out on the town in Winter to stay warm, yet be appropriately ‘dressed up’. So, here it is …
1. Statement Coat – this is a simple way to dress up an outfit and allows you to layer appropriately underneath. My personal favourites are bold, graphic prints to add ‘wow’ factor.
2. Leather / Leather look skinnies – flattering, warm and versatile. Leather or leather-look skinnies are easily dressed up with a great pair of heels.
3. Tote – I love a modern, good quality carry-all with clean lines. Totes are fab for going out in Winter as you can strip off some layers (as required) and stash them in your bag!
4. Heels – killer heels are the easiest way to dress up an outfit. Cage/strappy heels add instant glam.
5. Accessories – dress up your outfit with a great watch, lace bralet, fine jewellery + your fave scent.
6. Makeup – finish off your outfit with mascara, bronzer + lip balm (NARS, NARS, NARS)
And most importantly, have an awesome night x